Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to Arrowzoom FAQ. We have gathered a few of the most commonly asked questions below.
❓FAQ For Products
1. Is this product sold with whatever I need to mount/stick it on my walls? If not, what product should I buy to do that?
Bundle order comes with few free double-side tape
. You can also order 24 pcs tape here >
2. Are Acoustic Foam the right panels for soundproofing a subwoofer? If not, what should i get instead?
Yes, it is sufficient. The result will vary depends on the room size.
3. Can i apply this on my door (inside my room) to prevent noisy neighbor or the noise outside?
- Yes, you can. But it wouldn't keep 100% of the sound out, however. These are really designed to insulate a room and dampen sound before it hits a wall and reflects back. They will keep some sound out, but not too much. If you're going to put it on a door just made sure you over lap the gaps between the door and the wall on all sides. Like, put the tile about an inch past the edge of the door.
4. Would these be good for sound proofing a bedroom?
5. Are these flame retarded or fire proof🔥?
Arrowzoom Foam are Passing✅ SGS Flammability Standard Test (California Technical Bulletin (TB) 117-2013) which means Flame Retardant and cannot be burn when smoldering over 45min.
6. Would this work for soundproofing an entire room for a recording studio?
7. Can I spray paint them to make them a little more attractive?
- You can, but we wouldn't advise this. Not only they are extremely porous--because clearly, its foam, it would change the condition to do what they were originally intended to do (to collect sound). We suggest you buy different colors of panels, we offer different colors for these kind of situations.
8. Can this product be used outdoors?
- No, if it's uncovered open area, it wont last the rain and sun. If it's on a covered area the dust or dirt may affect the quality of the foam and may affect it's ability to collect or isolate sound.
9. How do I arrange the foam around my room with studio monitors?
- There are a couple of ways of doing it, one way is to arrange all of them together on your wall opposite of your monitors another way is to spread them out evenly around the room. For more ideas on you can check on our Youtube Chanel.
10. It really echoes when I am talking on the phone at normal volumes. Will this dampen my voice?
- Yes it will substantially. It depends on the size of the room on how much it will absorb the sound.
11. Will Acoustic Foam soundproof the intense bass of my subwoofer?
- Not really, but you can buy our Bass Trap Foam to lessen the intense bass.
12. Can the foam be cut/altered to fit into certain spaces?
13. Did the foams undergo an Sound Absorption Test?
- Yes, after manufacturing, the foams will undergo an Sound Absorption Test.
🛒🛍️FAQ For Shopping
Cancellation - For order cancellation, you need to message us within 24 hours. In the event that your order is already processed, there will be a 15% cancellation fee. Please make sure all details are correct before placing order.
Wrong Address - Send us an email within 24 hours for address correction so we can make the adjustments on our end ASAP. For shipped order, we can no longer update them as it is already on its way. We are not responsible for re-send for any incomplete or worng address information given by customer.
Wrong Item Placed on Order - Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours and include your order number on the subject email.
Wrong Order Received - In case of wrong item shipped to you, simply send us a photo of product and email us at email@example.com together with your order number.
I have an error processing my checkout - Screenshot the error and send your concern via email so we can help you. Clear caching also helps to checkout properly.
What kind of payment methods do you accept? You can pay by major credit cards such as VISA, Master and Amex. We also accept Western Union and International bank transfer.
How do I clean foams? To remove light dust from your foram use a vacuum with an upholstery attachment.
How much foam do I need to treat my room? We have a calculator per product page that can help you calculate the foams that you need. If you are still not sure, kindly send us message of your wall size where you will install the foams.
What is Soundproofing and Sound Absorption? Soundproofing refers specifically to the action of blocking sound and sound absorption refers to the application of materials to walls or ceilings that absorb the sound from within the room
Why is my foam still not restored to its proper shape after removing from package? Please allow 24-48 hours for the foam to resume back to its original form. If still the same after 2 days, please kindly soak into water and allow to dry in flat surface.
Do you ship world wide? Yes. Please check this list of countries we ship as reference.
Tracking Links Not Working - Please allow at least 3-7 business days for the tracking number to appear on tracking website https://www.17track.net/en
Will I receive my tracking code? Yes, Once the product is shipped, we provide after ship tracking. What this means is you will receive a notification each time the parcel is moved from one point to another, such as from being sent out, to arrival at terminal, to final delivery - this way you will know exactly where your parcel is at any given point.
Is your concern not found here? Please feel free to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a WhatsApp message here (852) 6438-4571