1. Price/performance. Best bang for buck (for enhancing vocal recording quality, not sure about improving speaker quality though due to lack of density)
2. Price/quantity (larger square area than Auralex [panel for panel] and more quantity
3. More colour options!
4. Lightweight makes mounting on the ceiling easier
5. Responsive live support team.
1. Of the 6, 1 white panel got yellow tint on a small area but big enough to notice when you give a cursory inspection after I opened (before even use/sun/UV/IR hits it)
2. Small parts of a few panels got chipped or cut.
3. They market it that it is denser than similar foam yet my cheapest fitness mat from decathlon S$3.90 is comparable to the density of it, which is not a good indication of its density.
4. Fireproof, but it is very susceptible to scratches/tears.
5. Emits an unpleasant smell once unboxed.
6. It lacks padding & space. Opening it w/o hurting its content can be difficult. May need to consider how people unbox package and improve
7. Asking for positive feedback out of the box is an indication that they lack confidence in their product. If they are
a. Asking to be contacted first for issue faced may be a mixed bag. Perhaps users who do not know what is the product for/how to use may ignorantly leave negative feedback which misguides others.
b. Maybe using PU will hurt longevity. PU leather sofa tears/crumbles within 2-3 years.