Brand New Acoustic Fabric
- Made by Imported High Quality Polyester
- Sound-Absorbing Fabric Panel
HIGH DENSITY - at more than 200kg/m acoustic Panel cell structure for maximum noise absorption to provide proven acoustical solutions.
SOUND ABSORBING - packed with High NRC rating that helps to flutter echoes and reduce excess reflections and reverberation.
- MULTI-FUNCTION - Use it in Home Theaters, Studios or Gaming Room for acoustic treatment / Isolation Shield , or in offices as a Desk Privacy Panel
COST-EFFECTIVE - appealing yet effective soundproofing panels at cost-effective prices.
- Improves vocal clarity and acoustics of your room
- Ideal for use in recording studios, home theaters and karaoke room
- 7 Colors Available
Size & Dimension: 30 X 30 X 0.5~0.7 cm (11.8 X 11.8 X 0.2~0.3 in)
- Actual color may slightly differ depends on monitor settings.
- We may split your order into multiple shipments for postage. And due to shipping
requirements, we compressed (vacuum sealed) the acoustic foam for easy shipping.
Please kindly give up until 24 to 48 hours for the foam to restore its normal size.
This New Acoustic Panel is made with High Quality Imported Fabric. Sound vibrations are
broadcast thru the air, causing issues with noise entering and exiting your house studio.
This sound absorbing Polyester Fabric panel is designed to reduce echo within an environment.
The Acoustic Studio Panel enhances the sound quality and aesthetics of any recording or
Why hire a Professional if you can construct a soundproof room in your house yourself!.
For the very best quality, most complete soundproofing you just need this New Acoustic
Fabric! Buy these New Acoustic Fabric now and have a perfect room to party!
Property Value Metric (Imperial) Test Method
- Density (Core) 29 kg/m3 (1.8 lb/ft3) ASTM D1622
- Compressive Strength 186 kPa (27.0 psi) ASTM D1621
- Tensile Strength 241 kPa (35.0 psi) ASTM D1623
- Open Cell Content 8.0% ASTM D2856
- Water Absorption 1.2 % by volume ASTM D2842
- Water Vapour Permeance
- 50mm sample 42 ng/Pa·s·m2 (0.70 Perms) ASTM E96
- Dimensional Stability
- Volume Change (%) after 28 days
- -0.0 @ -20°C (-29°F)
- 1.5 @ 70°C (158°F) @ 97± 3% RH
- 0.4 @ 80°C (176°F)
- ASTM D2126
- Flame Spread Classification** Flame Spread <500
- Smoke Developed <500
- Including S127
- Time to Occupancy*** 24 Hours CAN/ULC-S774
- Initial Thermal Resistance (50 mm) RSI: 2.45 m2·K/W (R: 13.9 ft2·hr·°F / BTU) ASTM C518
- Hot-Surface Performance Passed when exposed to 93°C for 96 hours ASTM C 411
- Fungi Resistance After 28 day incubation - no fungal growth exhibited ASTM C1338
Auditoriums • Broadcast Studios • Computer Rooms • Equipment Enclosures • Equipment Rooms • Gymnasiums • Gun Ranges • Home Recording Studios • Home Theaters • Industrial Facilities • Professional Theaters • Professional Recording Studios • Warehousing Facilities
General Installation Tips
Soft Sound Acoustic Studio Panel is typically surface mounted on the walls within a studio and will improve the overall acoustic performance of the space. It is important that you evenly distribute the panels throughout the room and not cluster in one area. The Acoustic Studio Panel is a modular pattern - the seams don’t always line up perfectly when butting the pieces end to end, this is explained further below.
The Polyester Fabric outlined in these instructions is not a Class A fire rated material and may not be acceptable for commercial environments.
utility knife, straight edge, tape measure, Glue gun, pencil or chalk line
- Mark the Acoustic Studio Panel to the appropriate size using the tape measure and marker.
- Cut along the line using the utility knife. With the thicker fabric, it may take several passes to completely cut the Acoustic Studio Panel.
- An alternate cutting method is to compress the foam along the line marked in Step 1. With the material compressed, it will reduce the number of passes that must be made to completely cut the fabric.
Lay the Acoustic Studio Panel out for your specific application - keep in mind that you want the Panel evenly distributed throughout the room. Acoustic Panel is a modular design and the seams don’t always line up with the pattern.
- Measure any areas that need to be field cut on the foam and make the appropriate cuts
(examples would be around beams, doorways, or if a short piece is needed).
- After all the pieces have been field cut, put the material back in the appropriate position on the
wall or ceiling and lightly mark the bottom and side of where each piece will be lightly with a
pencil to ensure straight application.
- Glue each piece individually with PL Polyurethane Construction Adhesive. Create a perimeter around the outside of the material staying 1 ½ “ away from the edge. Create an X pattern across the center of the material.
- Line the material up with the lines you marked in Step 3 and press firmly against the material
compressing the Panel. Repeat step for remaining pieces of panel.