- Brand New Studio Monitors Pad Foam
- Made by Imported High Quality Foam
- Sound-Absorbing Foam
- High density acoustic foam cell structure for maximum noise absorption
- Helps to flutter echoes and reduce excess reflections and reverberation
- Improves vocal clarity and acoustics of your room
- Highly fire retardant
- Ideal for use in recording studios, home theaters and karaoke room
- Colors: Black
- Size & Dimension: 30 X 20 X 4 cm (11.8 X 7.9 X 1.6 in)
- Bundles: 1 Pack, 2 Pack, 4 Pack, 8 Pack
- Each Order Contains: Studio Monitors Pad Foam + FREE 4 pcs Tape + FREE Guide
This New Acoustic Foam is made with High Quality Imported Foam. Sound vibrations are
broadcast thru the air, causing issues with noise entering and exiting your house studio.
This sound absorbing Acoustic foam panel is designed to reduce echo within an environment. The Pyramid Studio Foam enhances the sound quality and aesthetics of any recording or listening environment.
Why hire a Professional if you can construct a soundproof room in your house yourself!.
For the very best quality, most complete soundproofing you just need this New Acoustic
Foam! It comes with an adhesive which makes it convenient and easy to place. Buy these
New Acoustic Foam now and have a perfect room to party!
Auditoriums • Broadcast Studios • Computer Rooms • Equipment Enclosures • Equipment Rooms • Gymnasiums • Gun Ranges • Home Recording Studios • Home Theaters • Industrial Facilities • Professional Theaters • Professional Recording Studios • Warehousing Facilities
General Installation Tips
Soft Sound Pyramid Studio Foam is typically surface mounted on the walls within a studio and will improve the overall acoustic performance of the space. It is important that you evenly distribute the panels throughout the room and not cluster in one area. The Pyramid Studio Foam is a modular pattern - the seams don’t always line up perfectly when butting the pieces end to end, this is explained further below.
- Mark the Pyramid Studio Foam to the appropriate size using the tape measure and marker.
- Cut along the line using the utility knife. With the thicker foams, it may take several passes to completely cut the Anechoic Studio Foam.
- An alternate cutting method is to compress the foam along the line marked in Step 1. With the material compressed, it will reduce the number of passes that must be made to completely cut the foam.
Lay the Pyramid Studio Foam out for your specific application - keep in mind that you want the foam evenly distributed throughout the room. Pyramid Foam is a modular design and the seams don’t always line up with the pattern.
- Measure any areas that need to be field cut on the foam and make the appropriate cuts
(examples would be around beams, doorways, or if a short piece is needed).
- After all the pieces have been field cut, put the material back in the appropriate position on the
wall or ceiling and lightly mark the bottom and side of where each piece will be lightly with a
pencil to ensure straight application.
- Glue each piece individually with Acoustic Construction Adhesive. Create a perimeter around the outside of the material staying 1 ½ “ away from the edge. Create an X pattern across the center of the material.
- Line the material up with the lines you marked in Step 3 and press firmly against the material
compressing the foam. Repeat step for remaining pieces of foam