Brand New Textured Fabric Acoustic Panels
- Made by Imported High Quality Materials
- Easy to Install
- Safe for your health - Non-toxic, non-carcinogenic, no fiberglass.
- Effectively controlling unwanted reverb and echo.
- Provides clearer, more enjoyable sound
- Beautiful visual appeal for refined spaces.
- Built to last with a solid wood internal frame that protects edges and corners from dents and damage.
- Furniture-quality design and workmanship.
- MULTI-FUNCTION - Use it in your Home Theaters, Studios or Gaming Room for acoustic treatment / Isolation Shield , or in offices as a Desk Privacy Panel
- Improves vocal clarity and acoustics of your room
- 7 Colors Available
Size & Dimension: 30 x 30 x 2.5 cm (11.8 x 11.8 x 1 in)
- For Custom Size email us at email@example.com
- Each order contains 2 Pcs Acoustic Fabric Panels
- Actual color may slightly differ depends on monitor settings.
- We may split your order into multiple shipments for postage.
Arrowzoom Acoustic panels are used to reduce noise and control sound in many different spaces. Fabric wrapped acoustic panels are a great solution for sound absorption and noise control for many different types of rooms. The panels are for use in public or private spaces, and there are different types depending on your requirements.
Acoustic panels are sound absorbing products, not soundproofing products. This means that rather than blocking out sound coming from outside your space, they act as a giant sonic sponge, soaking up unwanted noise and echo in your space creating a more comforting environment. Fabric wrapped acoustic panels are a great solution for sound absorption and noise control for many different types of rooms.
Why hire a Professional if you can construct a soundproof room in your house yourself!.
For the very best quality, most complete soundproofing you just need this New Acoustic Panels! Buy these New Textured Fabric Acoustic Panels now and have a perfect room to party!
Improved Acoustic Quality - By deadening unwanted sound using absorption panels, you can make other sounds much clearer. This leads to improved intelligibility of speech in lecture rooms or performance venues. It can also help in retail and dining environments, (so time isn’t wasted trying to catch what people are saying.)
Reduce Stress - Cutting out unwanted noise can help to reduce stress levels too. If people can clearly hear what’s being said, they’re less likely to become irritated and frustrated by their inability to understand what’s going on.
A Welcoming Environment - If you walk into an office or restaurant and are hit by a wall of noise, it can be off-putting to say the least. Cutting noise makes for a more welcoming and pleasant environment. Staff will be able to hear customer requests clearly, and customers will be able to carry on conversations at comfortable levels. This can have benefits in that customers are likely to stay for longer and in consequence spend more money.
Improved Productivity - In offices, a space without excess noise can make for greater productivity. It can be easier for staff to hear customers on the phone and make conference rooms places that can be used without worries about confidential information leaking out.
Improved Safety - In spaces where there’s a lot of noisy equipment, such as workshops or even computer server rooms, cutting noise can enhance workplace safety too. It makes it easy for employees to communicate clearly and helps to eliminate distractions that can lead to accidents.
Auditoriums • Automotive • Broadcast Studios • Computer Rooms • Equipment Enclosures • Equipment Rooms • Gymnasiums • Gun Ranges • Home Recording Studios • Home Theaters • Industrial Facilities • Professional Theaters • Professional Recording Studios • Warehousing Facilities