Arrowzoom™ Pro Acoustic Wood Diffuser Panel - Bamboo remain a top choice for those who prioritize sustainability! They are perfect for treating small to large scale areas, including isolation booths, control rooms, sound studios and auditoriums. It will help effectively kill standing waves and flutter echoes.
Acoustic diffusers reduces or eliminates echoes and background noises by controlling the reverberation that sound can make by bouncing off walls. It can be attached to walls, ceilings, doors, and other features of a room to control noise levels.
- Brand New Acoustic Diffuser
- Made by Imported High Quality Imported Wood
- Sound-Absorbing Acoustic Diffuser
- High density acoustic Panel cell structure for maximum noise absorption
- Helps to flutter echoes and reduce excess reflections and reverberation
- Improves vocal clarity and acoustics of your room
- Ideal for use in recording studios, home theaters and karaoke room
- Size & Dimension: 60 X 60 X 7 cm (23.6 X 23.6 X 2.8 in)
- Material: high quality lumber wood
- Weight: 7 kg
- High Diffusion Capacity
- Environmentally safe
- Low Maintenance
- Improved three-dimensional design, perfectly cut
- Excellent decorative and aesthetic properties
- NOTE: Actual colour might slightly differ depending on your screen setting.
How To Install Wood diffusers Step By Step
Step 1: Measure & mark the position
Measure the designated areas that you want to install the wood diffusers. Mark the position for drilling holes on both the wall and the wood diffusers. You should drill at least four holes, with at least one on the edge of each corner. Make sure the position on the wall and the wood diffusers are aligned.
Step 3: Drill Holes on the wood diffusers
Next, drill the holes on the wood diffusers on the marked positions again.
Step 5: Attach the wood diffusers
Use screws to attach the wood diffusers on the wall. Make sure the wood diffusers are firmly attached to the wall by shaking it lightly.
General Installation Tips
Soft Sound Acoustic Studio Diffuser is typically surface mounted on the walls within a studio and will improve the overall acoustic performance of the space. It is important that you evenly distribute the Diffuser throughout the room and not cluster in one area. The Acoustic Studio Diffuser is a modular pattern - the seams don’t always line up perfectly when butting the pieces end to end, this is explained further below.
The Acoustic Diffuser outlined in these instructions is not a Class A fire rated material and may not be acceptable for commercial environments.
Property Value Metric (Imperial) Test Method
- Density (Core) 29 kg/m3 (1.8 lb/ft3) ASTM D1622
- Compressive Strength 186 kPa (27.0 psi) ASTM D1621
- Tensile Strength 241 kPa (35.0 psi) ASTM D1623
- Open Cell Content 8.0% ASTM D2856
- Water Absorption 1.2 % by volume ASTM D2842
- Water Vapour Permeance
- 50mm sample 42 ng/Pa·s·m2 (0.70 Perms) ASTM E96
- Dimensional Stability
- Volume Change (%) after 28 days
- -0.0 @ -20°C (-29°F)
- 1.5 @ 70°C (158°F) @ 97± 3% RH
- 0.4 @ 80°C (176°F)
- ASTM D2126
- Flame Spread Classification** Flame Spread <500
- Smoke Developed <500
- Including S127
- Time to Occupancy*** 24 Hours CAN/ULC-S774
- Initial Thermal Resistance (50 mm) RSI: 2.45 m2·K/W (R: 13.9 ft2·hr·°F / BTU) ASTM C518
- Hot-Surface Performance Passed when exposed to 93°C for 96 hours ASTM C 411
- Fungi Resistance After 28 day incubation - no fungal growth exhibited ASTM C1338
1. Is this product sold with whatever I need to mount/stick it on my walls? If not, what product should I buy to do that?
• Bundle order comes with a free 4 pcs transparent tape. You can also order 24 pcs tape here ►
2. Are these the right panels for soundproofing a subwoofer? If not, what should i get instead?
• It depends on the room size these are sufficient but you should drop a few more dollars and get something a little better quality.
3. Can i apply this on my door (inside my room) to prevent noisy neighbor or the noise outside?
• Yes, you can. But it wouldn’t keep 100% of the sound out, however. These are really designed to insulate a room and dampen sound before it hits a wall and reflects back. They will keep some sound out, but not too much. If you're going to put it on a door just made sure you over lap the gaps between the door and the wall on all sides. Like, put the tile about an inch past the edge of the door.
4. Would these be good for sound proofing a bedroom?
• No, that's really not what these are for. They provide echo damping, not sound proofing. Sure, if you coated a door with the stuff on both sides it might lessen the sound a bit, but it's really not what they're meant to do. These panels are only designed to reduce room noise inside, not noises from outside.
5. For the Tile Panel, is it small squares or is it a huge board?
• It is a huge square with the size of 50cm X 50cm (19.6 in X 19.6 in)
6. Would this work for soundproofing an entire room for a recording studio?
• This product will not 100% soundproof a room. But it will help with sound-isolation of the room.
7. Can I spray paint them to make them a little more attractive?
• You can, but we wouldn't advise this. Not only they are extremely porous--because clearly, its foam, it would change the condition to do what they were originally intended to do (to collect sound). We suggest you buy different colors of panels, we offer different colors for these kind of situations.
8. Can this product be used outdoors?
• No, if it’s uncovered open area, it wont last the rain and sun. If it’s on a covered area the dust or dirt may affect the quality of the foam and may affect it’s ability to collect or isolate sound.
9. What is it made of?
• Our Acoustic foam is a lightweight open celled foam material made from polyurethane foam polyester, and also extruded melamine foam.
10. How do I arrange these around my room with studio monitors?
• There are a couple of ways of doing it, one way is to arrange all of them together on your wall opposite of your monitors another way is to spread them out evenly around the room. For more ideas on you can check on you tube.
11. Are these flame retarded or fire proof?
• Yes, they are
12. It really echoes when I am talking on the phone at normal volumes. Will this dampen my voice?
• Yes it will substantially. But it depends on the size of the room on how much it will absorb the sound.
13. Will this soundproof the intense bass of my subwoofer?
• Not really, but you can buy our Bass Trap Foam to lessen the intense bass.
14. Can these be cut/altered to fit into certain spaces?
•Yes. Quite easily.
15. Are the foams compressed / vacuumed for shipping?
• They were just nicely packed. Not vacuumed or compressed for shipping.
16. Did the foams undergo an Sound Absorption Test?
• Yes, after manufacturing, the foams will undergo an Sound Absorption Test.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Mounting system is weird IMHO. Does what it supposed too. Most rooms would need more than two. I ended up going another way but these are ok.
How Many Acoustic Foams & Soundproof Panels Do You Need?