No Products in the Cart
General Installation Tips
Soft Sound Pyramid Studio Foam is typically surface mounted on the walls within a studio and will improve the overall acoustic performance of the space. It is important that you evenly distribute the panels throughout the room and not cluster in one area. The Pyramid Studio Foam is a modular pattern - the seams don’t always line up perfectly when butting the pieces end to end, this is explained further below.
utility knife, straight edge, tape measure, caulking gun, pencil or chalk line
1. Is this product sold with whatever I need to mount/stick it on my walls? If not, what product should I buy to do that?
2. Are these the right panels for soundproofing a subwoofer? If not, what should i get instead?
3. Can i apply this on my door (inside my room) to prevent noisy neighbor or the noise outside?
4. Would these be good for sound proofing a bedroom?
5. For the Tile Panel, is it small squares or is it a huge board?
6. Would this work for soundproofing an entire room for a recording studio?
7. Can I spray paint them to make them a little more attractive?
8. Can this product be used outdoors?
9. What is it made of?
10. How do I arrange these around my room with studio monitors?
11. Are these flame retarded or fire proof?
12. It really echoes when I am talking on the phone at normal volumes. Will this dampen my voice?
13. Will this soundproof the intense bass of my subwoofer?
14. Can these be cut/altered to fit into certain spaces?
15. Did the foams undergo an Sound Absorption Test?
If you are still not sure, feel free to speak to an expert now.