- Brand New Pipe Insulation Mat
- Made by Imported High Quality Materials
- Easy to Cut and Fit
- Adhesive Backed - Easy to Install
- Optimum Thermal Insulation
- Safe to Use
- Suitable for industrial applications
- Flexible, Durable and Stops sound in its tracks.
- Not only reduces heat loss but has also reduced noise levels inside the Pipe.
- Aluminum foils for insulation are available in both dense and perforated versions.
- Because of Adhesive Back, the use of aluminum foil allows fast installation even in large buildings such as warehouses.
- Materials: Rubber + Aluminum Foil
- Size & Dimension :
- 100 cm x 28.3 cm (39.4 in X 11.1 in)
- 100 cm x 62.8 cm (39.4 in X 24.7 in)
- For Custom Size email at email@example.com
- 2 Thickness Available:
- 1 cm (0.4 in)
- 2 cm (0.8 in)
- We may split your order into multiple shipments for postage.
- Message us for custom size
- Optimum Thermal Insulation - It can solve tight clearance issues with its very low thermal conductivity.
- Water Vapor Resistance - It is negligible water vapor permanence means no additional vapor barriers or coatings are required.
- Safe To Use - It is completely user friendly and does not emit fibers or dust during installation or in service. It is non irritant, odorless, and will not support bacterial growth.
- Easy To Install & Cut - It contributes to reducing installation time of mechanical services that may be installed afterwards.
- Appearance & Durability - It provides an appearance and performance that remains unchanged for the life of the building without sagging or giving a quilted look.
- Fire and Smoke Standards - Extensively tested to various international fire and smoke standards.
- Green Building Compliant - Made without Ozone destroying agents such as CFCs or HCFCs.
- Duct Insulation
- Raised Floor Insulation
- Underslab Insulation
- AC Unit Insulation (OEM/AHU/FCU/VAV)
- Water Pipe Insulation
- Tank Insulations.
utility knife, straight edge, tape measure, pencil or chalk line
- Mark the Pipe Insulation Mat to the appropriate size using the tape measure and marker.
- Cut along the line using the utility knife. With the thicker rubber, it may take several passes to completely cut the Pipe Insulation Mat
- An alternate cutting method is to compress the foam along the line marked in Step 1. With the material compressed, it will reduce the number of passes that must be made to completely cut the Mat.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I love this product. The install is easy and the product looks great. I was able to cover my entire exposed system with it and it feels warm when you put your hands in it.
Worked perfectly. I taped a pipe heater cord to my RV hose and then I wrapped my RV hose with this and it never froze in 28 degree weather. Very thick and sturdy insulation. Worked great!
We have one pipe under our sink that freezes. It's a different material from the other pipes, and it's the one that runs to our dishwasher. To keep it from freezing, we'd have to leave the cabinet doors open all day and night but we have a toddler and a puppy and neither one really understands things like don't eat detergent. We found this product, wrapped the pipe, and no more open cabinet or frozen dishwasher!!! Super duper easy and cheap and we couldn't be more pleased.