- Brand New Sound Deadener Mat
- Made by Imported High Quality Materials
- Easy to Cut and Fit
- Adhesive Backed - Easy to Install
- Stops heating and air conditioning loss around penetrations
- Shock Absorber - Reduce the vibration of the resonance frequency
- Flexible, Durable and Stops sound in its tracks.
- Not only reduces heat loss but has also reduced noise levels inside the car.
- MULTI-FUNCTION - Use it in your Automotives, Home Theaters, Studios or Gaming Room for acoustic treatment / Isolation Shield , or in offices as a Desk Privacy Panel
- Improves vocal clarity and acoustics of your room
- Materials: Rubber + Aluminum Foil
- Size & Dimension : 50 cm x 100 cm (19.7 in X 39.4 in)
- For Custom Size email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 Thickness Available:
- 7 mm (0.3 in)
- 10 mm (0.4 in)
- We may split your order into multiple shipments for postage.
- Message us for custom size
- Air tight and gas impermeable (a property unique to butyl rubbers)
- Low glass transition temperature
- Good ozone resistance
- Displays high damping at ambient temperatures
- Good weathering, heat, and chemical resistance
- Good vibration damper
- Good Shock Absorber
- Perfect Sound Deadening
- Very easy to cut, handle, & install
1. Use scissors, knife or die to cut the mat to the desired size and shape before removing the release liner.
2. Next, remove dust, grease, moisture, and other foreign matter from the application surface.
3. Peel off the release liner. The simplest application technique is to bend the mat slightly and attach it along its shortest edge. Press the mat firmly into place, using a roller for larger pieces. The roller reduces the risk of leaving air pockets, which reduce sound damping capacity. The temperature of the mat and application surface should not be below room temperature during fitting. Heating the material is not necessary.
utility knife, straight edge, tape measure, Glue gun, pencil or chalk line
- Mark the Sound Deadening Mat to the appropriate size using the tape measure and marker.
- Cut along the line using the utility knife. With the thicker rubber, it may take several passes to completely cut the Sound Deadening Mat
- An alternate cutting method is to compress the foam along the line marked in Step 1. With the material compressed, it will reduce the number of passes that must be made to completely cut the fabric.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This stuff is so badass! I could not believe how easy it was installing and how much of a difference it made in my truck.
I've only done one side of my vehicle on the floorboard from the front where the pedals are to the back seat and this material has made at least a 20% difference in deadening the sound from the road on the undercarriage. Great for doors, etc. to help acoustics for your sound system.
Moulds very easily & sticks firmly.
What a difference in cabin noise level. I have a Chevy cargo van with no divider so has a lot of road noise. I went a little above and beyond the recommended coverage recommendations and covered whole inside of both doors. Took awhile but well worth the effort. Thinking about doing the rest of the inside. Great product and highly recommend.