Brand New Sound Deadener Mat
- Made by Imported High Quality Materials
- Easy to Cut and Fit
- Adhesive Backed - Easy to Install
- Stops heating and air conditioning loss around penetrations
Shock Absorber - Reduce the vibration of the resonance frequency
- Flexible, Durable and Stops sound in its tracks.
- Not only reduces heat loss but has also reduced noise levels inside the car.
- MULTI-FUNCTION - Use it in your Automotives, Home Theaters, Studios or Gaming Room for acoustic treatment / Isolation Shield , or in offices as a Desk Privacy Panel
- Improves vocal clarity and acoustics of your room
Materials: Rubber + Aluminum Foil
- Size & Dimension : 50 cm x 100 cm (19.7 in X 39.4 in)
- For Custom Size email at email@example.com
- 2 Thickness Available:
- 7 mm (0.3 in)
- 10 mm (0.4 in)
- We may split your order into multiple shipments for postage.
- Message us for custom size
Arrowzoom Sound Deadening Mat offers the lightest and most effective thermal sound deadening insulation in the world! Adding insulation to your vehicle makes your interior quiet, comfortable, and superior to the competition. It is a thermal barrier, sound deadener, and a protective moisture barrier. You will not find another material that offers all of the above. A complete installation adds only 4 lbs to most four door vehicles! It is extremely easy to handle, cut, shape, flex, and install. Insulating your vehicle will reduce your interior temperature in the summer, keep you warmer in the winter, reduce engine & tunnel heat, reduce exhaust drone, and quiet down your interior making you more comfortable. It will improve your ride by allowing your stereo to perform more efficiently with less road noise competition, allow your climate control to work faster and more efficient as well while reducing your use of A/C and saving you money on gas! If you have headers installed then you will notice the increase in heat that is transferred into your interior and this will combat that problem. This is designed to control your interior temperature and reduce sound & rattles. It can also be doubled up in areas if needed.
Why hire a Professional if you can construct a soundproof room in your house yourself!.
For the very best quality, most complete soundproofing you just need this New Acoustic Vinyl! Buy these New Mass Loaded Vinyl now and have a perfect room to party!
- Air tight and gas impermeable (a property unique to butyl rubbers)
- Low glass transition temperature
- Good ozone resistance
- Displays high damping at ambient temperatures
- Good weathering, heat, and chemical resistance
- Good vibration damper
- Good Shock Absorber
- Perfect Sound Deadening
- Very easy to cut, handle, & install
Auditoriums • Automotive • Broadcast Studios • Computer Rooms • Equipment Enclosures • Equipment Rooms • Gymnasiums • Gun Ranges • Home Recording Studios • Home Theaters • Industrial Facilities • Professional Theaters • Professional Recording Studios • Warehousing Facilities
1. Use scissors, knife or die to cut the mat to the desired size and shape before removing the release liner.
2. Next, remove dust, grease, moisture, and other foreign matter from the application surface.
3. Peel off the release liner. The simplest application technique is to bend the mat slightly and attach it along its shortest edge. Press the mat firmly into place, using a roller for larger pieces. The roller reduces the risk of leaving air pockets, which reduce sound damping capacity. The temperature of the mat and application surface should not be below room temperature during fitting. Heating the material is not necessary.
utility knife, straight edge, tape measure, Glue gun, pencil or chalk line
- Mark the Sound Deadening Mat to the appropriate size using the tape measure and marker.
- Cut along the line using the utility knife. With the thicker rubber, it may take several passes to completely cut the Sound Deadening Mat
- An alternate cutting method is to compress the foam along the line marked in Step 1. With the material compressed, it will reduce the number of passes that must be made to completely cut the fabric.