The Arrowzoom™ Acoustic Fabric Wrapped Panels is our General All-Around, All-Purpose Acoustic Panel. This Acoustic Panel Model is our Most Popular and Best Selling panel due to Excellent Acoustic Performance, Limitless Design Options and Affordability.
Perfect for: Any and All Applications where Noise and Reverberation (Echo) is an issue. Common applications for these Acoustic Panels include: Offices, Restaurants, Schools, Worship Centers, Churches, Hotels, Home Theaters, Recording Studios and Homes.
- Improved Acoustic Quality - By deadening unwanted sound using absorption panels, you can make other sounds much clearer. This leads to improved intelligibility of speech in lecture rooms or performance venues. It can also help in retail and dining environments, (so time isn’t wasted trying to catch what people are saying.)
- Reduce Stress - Cutting out unwanted noise can help to reduce stress levels too. If people can clearly hear what’s being said, they’re less likely to become irritated and frustrated by their inability to understand what’s going on.
- A Welcoming Environment - If you walk into an office or restaurant and are hit by a wall of noise, it can be off-putting to say the least. Cutting noise makes for a more welcoming and pleasant environment. Staff will be able to hear customer requests clearly, and customers will be able to carry on conversations at comfortable levels. This can have benefits in that customers are likely to stay for longer and in consequence spend more money.
- Improved Productivity - In offices, a space without excess noise can make for greater productivity. It can be easier for staff to hear customers on the phone and make conference rooms places that can be used without worries about confidential information leaking out.
- Safe & Secure- In spaces where there’s a lot of noisy equipment, such as workshops or even computer server rooms, cutting noise can enhance workplace safety too. It makes it easy for employees to communicate clearly and helps to eliminate distractions that can lead to accidents.
- Available in 2 pcs, 4 pcs and 8 pcs Bundles
- Dimensions: 120cm x 60cm x 2.5cm and 30cm x 30cm x 2.5cm
- Material: Fiber Glass, High Quality Fabric
- Sound absorbing and Fire-retardant
- Beautiful visual appeal for refined spaces.
- Built to last with a solid wood internal frame that protects edges and corners from dents and damage.
NOTE: Actual colour might slightly differ depending on your screen setting.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
They are sturdily constructed and look really nice. They do a great job of handling sound reflections in my studio. Highly recommended!
These panels work really well in helping you to insulate your work area when it comes to doing podcasting or audio work.
ve tried a few and these ones are the best so far. Quite dense and worked for my needs.
Excellent and necessary addition to my home studio.
Honestly, I believe the 'value' of these tiles -- and thus the associated ratings -- really depend on the application (how they are used, not how they are installed)