Brand New Audio Insulation Cotton
- Made by Imported High Quality Materials
Sound-Deadening Audio Insulation Cotton
- Easy to Cut and Fit
- Adhesive Backed - Easy to Install
- Absorb resonant noise to improve the performance of headphones and speakers!
Shock Absorber - Reduce the vibration of the resonance frequency
- Flexible, Durable and Stops sound in its tracks.
- Not only reduces heat loss but has also reduced noise levels inside the car.
- MULTI-FUNCTION - Use it in your Automotives, Home Theaters, Studios or Gaming Room for acoustic treatment / Isolation Shield , or in offices as a Desk Privacy Panel
- Improves vocal clarity and acoustics of your room
Materials: Polyester Fiber (PP+PET)
- Size & Dimension : 50 cm x 80 cm (19.7 in X 31.5 in)
- For Custom Size email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Weight: 400 g/m²
Arrowzoom Audio Insulation Cotton is produced with the non-combustible,light weight,loose structure and high performance Polyester fiber, with excellent sound absorbing performance. The non-woven cloth covered on the surface protect the fiber from weathering and increase life span. The internal porous micro fiber can effectively absorb the high frequency noise. It is widely used in car doors, roof, trunk, engine, chassis, etc.
Our Audio Insulation Cotton is Waterproof and Moisetureproof. Very easy to install as it has its own adhesive at the back. The material used is an excellent insulator! The sound deadener material allows you to deal with both, cold and the heat. This is especially important in hot climate areas. Well-insulated interior is a pledge of high comfort while in vehicle. Liner heat shield material will solve the problem of excessive heating if your car is equipped with a powerful engine and enhanced exhaust system. It is also easy to use Liner as the hood insulation (hoodliner)
Once fitted this product will improve the ride quality in your vehicle by reducing engine noise, tyre whine, road noise, wind noise and will significantly improve the overall vehicle refinement and sound quality.
As well as improve the vehicle acoustics this high performance closed cell foam will ensure your vehicle stays cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, making your ride more comfortable.
Why hire a Professional if you can construct a soundproof room in your house yourself!.
For the very best quality, most complete soundproofing you just need this New Acoustic Vinyl! Buy these New Mass Loaded Vinyl now and have a perfect room to party!
Auditoriums • Automotive • Broadcast Studios • Computer Rooms • Equipment Enclosures • Equipment Rooms • Gymnasiums • Gun Ranges • Home Recording Studios • Home Theaters • Industrial Facilities • Professional Theaters • Professional Recording Studios • Warehousing Facilities
1. Use scissors, knife or die to cut the mat to the desired size and shape before removing the release liner.
2. Next, remove dust, grease, moisture, and other foreign matter from the application surface.
3. Peel off the release liner. The simplest application technique is to bend the mat slightly and attach it along its shortest edge. Press the mat firmly into place, using a roller for larger pieces. The roller reduces the risk of leaving air pockets, which reduce sound damping capacity. The temperature of the mat and application surface should not be below room temperature during fitting. Heating the material is not necessary.
utility knife, straight edge, tape measure, Glue gun, pencil or chalk line
- Mark the Audio Insulation Cotton to the appropriate size using the tape measure and marker.
- Cut along the line using the utility knife. With the thicker fabric, it may take several passes to completely cut the Audio Insulation Cotton.
- An alternate cutting method is to compress the foam along the line marked in Step 1. With the material compressed, it will reduce the number of passes that must be made to completely cut the fabric.