- Brand New Bass Trap Acoustic Foam
- Made by Imported High Quality Foam
- Sound-Absorbing Foam
- High density acoustic foam cell structure for maximum noise absorption
- Helps to flutter echoes and reduce excess reflections and reverberation
- Improves vocal clarity and acoustics of your room
- Highly fire retardant
- Ideal for use in recording studios, home theaters and karaoke room
- Colors Available: Black, Purple
- Size & Dimension: 12 X 12 X 48 cm (4.7 X 4.7 X 18.8 in)
- Actual color may slightly differ depends on monitor settings.
- We may split your order into multiple shipments for postage. And due to shipping requirements, we compressed (vacuum sealed) the acoustic foam for easy shipping. Please kindly give up until 24 to 48 hours for the foam to restore its normal size.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Looking to treat your space with acoustics, but you don't know how many panels you need? We've got you covered!
The Arrowzoom™ Acoustic Calculator will guide you to soundproof your room.
This calculator is based on Arrowzoom™ Acoustic Foam products. With this calculator, you can determine how many acoustic foam you’ll need to effectively treat your space. Three recommendation results will show up after you input your Wall Dimension (length, width)
Basic Treatment for rooms, we recommend 10% coverage. It is ideal for living rooms, conference rooms, play rooms, gyms and classrooms. With basic treatment it provides some functionality of sound absorption without impacting the main features of the room.
Standard Treatment for rooms, we recommend 30% coverage. It is ideal for offices, churches, co-working spaces, bedroom. With standard treatment, it helps to flutter echoes and reduce excess reflections and reverberation.
Pro Treatment for rooms, we recommend 70% coverage. It is ideal for recording studios, jam rooms, home theater, broadcast room, music rooms.With Pro treatment, it improves vocal clarity and acoustics of your room.