Brand New Microphone Isolation Box
- Made by Imported High Quality Materials
- Easy to Assemble
- Safe for your health - Non-toxic
- Effectively controlling unwanted reverb and echo.
- Provides clearer and better recordings
- Beautiful visual appeal for refined spaces.
- Improves vocal clarity
- Portable and folds flat for easy storage and travel.
- High Density Noise-Absorbing Acoustic Foam
- MULTI-FUNCTION - Use it in your Home Theaters, Studios or Gaming Room for acoustic treatment / Isolation Shield , or in offices as a Desk Privacy Panel
Size & Dimension: 27 x 27 x 28 cm (10.6 x 10.6 x 11 in)
- Each DIY Isolation Box Kit Includes:
- 1x Foldable Box
- 4x Panels of Acoustic foam
- 8x Sticky Mounting Adhesive Tapes
- We may split your order into multiple shipments for postage.
Ambient and reflected sound can be a problem when recording acoustic and vocal tracks, especially in a "live" studio environment. Block unwanted sounds from entering your microphone by using this Arrowzoom Microphone Isolation Box! This Microphone Isolation Box was developed as an accessory for the home recording professional. When effectively utilized, it can substantially reduce unwanted reflections, echo flutter and unwanted environmental acoustic interference.
Not all who want to have home recording studio have the benefits of the expertise of an audio engineer. For this reason, those who would like to build their own home recording studios usually avail of some portable equipment like that of the portable vocal booth, which is usually on a stand that surrounds most of the microphones within. This is necessary to prevent echo or reverberation from reaching the microphones.
BENEFITS OF USING MICROPHONE ISOLATION BOX
1. Prevent echo or reverberation from reaching the microphones.
2. Portable and folds flat for easy storage and travel.
3. The use of isolation shields could greatly help performers deliver awesome and studio-quality sound even if they are away or outside of the recording studio’s highly controlled environment.
4. The foam readily absorbs the ambient noise preventing it from reaching highly sensitive microphones.
Auditoriums • Broadcast Studios • Computer Rooms • Equipment Enclosures • Equipment Rooms • Gymnasiums • Gun Ranges • Home Recording Studios • Home Theaters • Industrial Facilities • Professional Theaters • Professional Recording Studios • Warehousing Facilities