Arrowzoom Car Velcro Felt Art Panel Product: Description & Complete Guide
Who knew that a piece of art could be a cleverly concealed acoustic solution?! Well, it can. It’s all thanks to Arrowzoom, our range of acoustic art panels. They’re designed to help you breathe new life into your space by livening up the walls and helping keep noise levels to a minimum.
You choose the art and we’ll incorporate the acoustic solution – it’s that simple; just get in touch to hear more.
Why Should You Install Our Acoustic Art Panel?
Acoustic Art Panel improves the acoustics and ensures a good atmosphere in spaces for children and young people or adds playful accents to offices and waiting rooms. Thanks to the low-maintenance felt surface and the various color options, the sound absorber can be combined creatively and become the center of interest.
Features & Highlights of Acoustic Art Panel:
✅ Amazing Material
The high quality acoustic panel are designed by audio engineers that allow anyone who like to improve the sound quality or solve sound issues to save time. Best sound deadening to filter approximately most of the outside noise from entering the room.
✅ Safe To Use
- Flame Retardant Class B1
- No Carcinogenic Emission, No Foul Smell
- No Formaldehyde, No Volatile Organic Compound (VOC), No Fibre Disintegration
- No Chemicals - No chemical retardants, No binding agents
- Manufactured in Clean Room Environment (Class 100k)
✅ Colors and Styles
Endless Design Possibilities and patterns are provided for you to choose from. You can make your own combinations to soundproof and decorate your room at the same time.
✅ Sound Absorbing
Packed with High NRC rating that helps to flutter echoes and reduce excess reflections and reverberation.
Appealing yet effective acoustic art panels at cost-effective prices.
- Children’s playroom: Allow your kids to laugh and play freely while you relax in quiet in the living room.
- Nursery: Your child will nap soundly when art panels are used to prevent noise from entering their nursery. This change means you can go about your day without worrying about disturbing your napping baby.
- Home office: Hang art panels in your home office to improve the quietness of your workspace, making it easier to focus.
- Bedroom: Foam acoustic panels can work wonders to prevent outside noise from seeping into your bedroom and disrupting your peaceful sleep. With art panels, you can select a design that’s perfect for your bedroom’s style.
- Living room or home theater: Art panels absorb noise debris, meaning a clearer listening experience when you’re watching TV or movies. Complement your state-of-the-art home theater equipment with soundproofing art for the highest-quality sound.
Before & After Installed Acoustic Art Panel
Arrowzoom Soundproof Panel Sound Test
In this video, it shows the acoustic test comparison after installed acoustic pyramid across room types: Music Studio, Home Theater, Meeting Room, Indoor Stadium, and Sound Insulation & Vibration
Technical Data Sheet
STC (Sound Transmission Class), is a numerical rating of how effective a material is at blocking the transmission of sound through itself. This rating generally applies to hard materials like rubberized sound barriers, concrete, brick and drywall but also applies to a much lesser degree to softer materials like mineral fiber (although it isn’t tested by itself; it’s tested as part of a wall system to verify its effectiveness).
How To Install Acoustic Panel Step by Step
Follow the guidelines below to install acoustic panels to your walls step by step.
Step 1: Locate the Acoustic Foam For Outline
Lay the Studio Foam out for your specific application. Keep in mind that you want the foam evenly distributed throughout the room.
Step 2: Resize the Acoustic Foam To Best Fit
Measure any areas that need to be field cut on the foam and make the appropriate cuts (examples would be around beams, doorways, or if a short piece is needed). After all the pieces have been field cut, put the material back in the appropriate position on the wall or ceiling and lightly mark the bottom and side of where each piece will be lightly with a pencil to ensure straight application.
Step 3: Remove The Adhesive Paper And Stick The Acoustic Foam
Slowly peel off the adhesive paper and hang the insulation mat on the designated surface. Once you peel off the sticker, the Acoustic foam should easily stick to the surface of your choice. Remove all the air bubbles from underneath by flattening them with your hands.
Step 4: Hang the Acoustic Foam With The Marked Line
Line up the materials on marked lines from Step 2 and press firmly against the material compressing the foam. Repeat step for remaining pieces of foam.
Can I Buy Art Panels With Other Type of Design
You can find out more Felt Art Panels with other types of designs on our felt art panels collection page.
Size & Dimension:
6 Pieces - 90 x 60 cm / 12 Pieces - 120 x 90 cm
- Actual color may slightly differ depends on monitor settings.
- We may split your order into multiple shipments for postage. And due to shipping requirements, we compressed (vacuum sealed) the acoustic foam for easy shipping.
- Due to the difference between different monitors, the pictures may not reflect the actual color of the item. Compare the detail sizes with yours, please allow 1-3cm error, due to manual measurement.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
you must wash it in order to have it in a good shape.
The quality of the panels is not bad, i recommend to buy
Seems great. My order is arrvied faster than my expected.
Great! Received it in perfect state well packaged.
How Many Acoustic Foams & Soundproof Panels Do You Need?