No Products in the Cart
In this video, it shows the acoustic test comparison after installed acoustic pyramid across room types: Music Studio, Home Theater, Meeting Room, Indoor Stadium, and Sound Insulation & Vibration
Acoustic Art Panel improves the acoustics and ensures a good atmosphere in spaces for children and young people or adds playful accents to offices and waiting rooms. Thanks to the low-maintenance felt surface and the various color options, the sound absorber can be combined creatively and become the center of interest.
- Flame Retardant Class B1
- No Carcinogenic Emission, No Foul Smell
- No Formaldehyde, No Volatile Organic Compound (VOC), No Fibre Disintegration
- No Chemicals - No chemical retardants, No binding agents
- Manufactured in Clean Room Environment (Class 100k)
The high quality acoustic panel are designed by audio engineers that allow anyone who like to improve the sound quality or solve sound issues to save time. Best sound deadening to filter approximately most of the outside noise from entering the room.
Packed with High NRC rating that helps to flutter echoes and reduce excess reflections and reverberation.
Appealing yet effective acoustic art panels at cost-effective prices.
- Children’s playroom: Allow your kids to laugh and play freely while you relax in quiet in the living room.
- Nursery: Your child will nap soundly when art panels are used to prevent noise from entering their nursery. This change means you can go about your day without worrying about disturbing your napping baby.
- Home office: Hang art panels in your home office to improve the quietness of your workspace, making it easier to focus.
- Bedroom: Foam acoustic panels can work wonders to prevent outside noise from seeping into your bedroom and disrupting your peaceful sleep. With art panels, you can select a design that’s perfect for your bedroom’s style.
- Living room or home theater: Art panels absorb noise debris, meaning a clearer listening experience when you’re watching TV or movies. Complement your state-of-the-art home theater equipment with soundproofing art for the highest-quality sound.
Multi-colors and patterns are provided for you to choose from. You can make your own combinations to soundproof and decorate your room at the same time.
STC (Sound Transmission Class), is a numerical rating of how effective a material is at blocking the transmission of sound through itself. This rating generally applies to hard materials like rubberized sound barriers, concrete, brick and drywall but also applies to a much lesser degree to softer materials like mineral fiber (although it isn’t tested by itself; it’s tested as part of a wall system to verify its effectiveness).
Follow the guidelines below to install acoustic panels to your walls step by step.
Lay the Studio Foam out for your specific application. Keep in mind that you want the foam evenly distributed throughout the room.
Measure any areas that need to be field cut on the foam and make the appropriate cuts (examples would be around beams, doorways, or if a short piece is needed). After all the pieces have been field cut, put the material back in the appropriate position on the wall or ceiling and lightly mark the bottom and side of where each piece will be lightly with a pencil to ensure straight application.
Slowly peel off the adhesive paper and hang the insulation mat on the designated surface. Once you peel off the sticker, the Acoustic foam should easily stick to the surface of your choice. Remove all the air bubbles from underneath by flattening them with your hands.
Line up the materials on marked lines from Step 2 and press firmly against the material compressing the foam. Repeat step for remaining pieces of foam.
You can find out more Felt Art Panels with other types of designs on our felt art panels collection page.
6 Pieces - 90 x 60 cm / 12 Pieces - 120 x 90 cm
If you are still not sure, feel free to speak to an expert now.