Arrowzoom™ Pro Acoustic Wood Diffuser Panel - 64 Grid remain a top choice for those who prioritize sustainability! They are perfect for treating small to large scale areas, including isolation booths, control rooms, sound studios and auditoriums. It will help effectively kill standing waves and flutter echoes.
Acoustic diffusers reduces or eliminates echoes and background noises by controlling the reverberation that sound can make by bouncing off walls. It can be attached to walls, ceilings, doors, and other features of a room to control noise levels.
- Stopping reverberations and loud noise that frazzle your nerves results to better sound in your homes thus lead to less stress.
- Spend less and get more with the different bundles that we offer.
- Increase your privacy by deadening a space with better sound absorption panels.
- Reduce disturbance and increase your productivity.
- Theater quality experience at the comfort of your home without spending too much on expensive sound system.
- Perfect solution in creating your optimal listening and recording environment for video and content creators.
- Accomplish a variety of looks and add a unique aesthetic appeal to your studio.
- Suitable for larger scale areas like auditorium or gymnasiums.
- Improves speech clarity and sound quality.
- Does not emit any harmful odor or chemicals. Absolutely safe for your young ones.
- Dimensions: 23.6" x 23.6" x 2.7" (60cm x 60cm x 7cm)
- Material: high quality lumber wood
- Weight: 7 kg
- High Diffusion Capacity
- Environmentally safe
- Low Maintenance
- Improved three-dimensional design, perfectly cut
- Excellent decorative and aesthetic properties
- NOTE: Actual colour might slightly differ depending on your screen setting.
How To Install Wood diffusers Step By Step
Step 1: Measure & mark the position
Measure the designated areas that you want to install the wood diffusers. Mark the position for drilling holes on both the wall and the wood diffusers. You should drill at least four holes, with at least one on the edge of each corner. Make sure the position on the wall and the wood diffusers are aligned.
Step 2: Drill Holes on the wall
Use a cordless rotary hammer to drill holes on the marked positions on the wall. Please wear protective goggles as some sawdust may bounce off during the drilling process.
Step 3: Drill Holes on the wood diffusers
Next, drill the holes on the wood diffusers on the marked positions again.
Step 4: Attach the line plug into the holes
Plugin the line plug to each hole.
Step 5: Attach the wood diffusers
Use screws to attach the wood diffusers on the wall. Make sure the wood diffusers are firmly attached to the wall by shaking it lightly.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This is a must buy for getting into acoustic panels. These really helped me to make a better recording for my youtube videos.
I bought two to use in my professional studio control room. I had a minor problem with some high-mid reflections off of a side wall in the listening position. This fixed the problem perfectly.
I use many copies both in my cabin and in my intake room. These diffusers are very effective and I recommend.
These should be used with additional room treatments, and you should always conduct measurements to make sure it's not detrimental to your overall experience.
How Many Acoustic Foams & Soundproof Panels Do You Need?