Arrowzoom™ Skyline Diffuser Panel is a two-dimensional acoustic diffusion product, which means it scatters sound both horizontally and vertically to treat problematic reflections and give your room a more neutral acoustic response. This two-dimensional scattering broadens the soundscape and makes a room sound larger. They are perfect for treating small to large scale areas, including isolation booths, control rooms, sound studios and auditoriums. It will help effectively kill standing waves and flutter echoes.
Acoustic diffusers reduces or eliminates echoes and background noises by controlling the reverberation that sound can make by bouncing off walls. It can be attached to walls, ceilings, doors, and other features of a room to control noise levels.
- Stopping reverberations and loud noise that frazzle your nerves results to better sound in your homes thus lead to less stress.
- Spend less and get more with the different bundles that we offer.
- Increase your privacy by deadening a space with better sound absorption panels.
- Reduce disturbance and increase your productivity.
- Theater quality experience at the comfort of your home without spending too much on expensive sound system.
- Perfect solution in creating your optimal listening and recording environment for video and content creators.
- Accomplish a variety of looks and add a unique aesthetic appeal to your studio.
- Suitable for larger scale areas like auditorium or gymnasiums.
- Improves speech clarity and sound quality.
- Does not emit any harmful odor or chemicals. Absolutely safe for your young ones.
- Dimensions: 23.6" x 23.6" x 3.9" (60cm x 60cm x 10cm)
- Material: high quality lumber wood
- Weight: 7 kg
- High Diffusion Capacity
- Environmentally safe
- Low Maintenance
- Improved three-dimensional design, perfectly cut
- Excellent decorative and aesthetic properties
- NOTE: Actual colour might slightly differ depending on your screen setting.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Great build quality. They look fantastic in my living room. Noticeable improvement in imaging, clarity and soundstage depth. These are truly functional art pieces and I’m so pleased with my purchase.
Beautiful piece. I have since ordered two more. Wonderful sellers as well.
It looks even better in person! I absolutely love this piece of art!
My studio feels and sounds incredible with these up. They also shipped fast and were easy to install. All I needed was an extra hand and a drill. Thank you!!
How Many Acoustic Foams & Soundproof Panels Do You Need?