Arrowzoom Black Corner Bass Trap Set Product Description & Complete Guide
Arrowzoom Black Corner Bass Trap Set is the best soundproofing solution to absorb low-frequency sound energy. Multi-Cut Bass Trap can create the greatest sound attenuation with minimum space. Each Order Contains: 3 pcs. Bass Trap Acoustic Foam + 1 pc. Corner Block + 4 pcs. FREE Tape + FREE Acoustic Foam Guide
Should You Install Bass Traps In Your Room?
- Suitable for recording studios, band rehearsal studios, and large music studios.
- Extremely effective at taming common problems such as room modes, standing waves, flutter echo and speaker boundary interference response.
- The reason they are so versatile is they offer excellent broadband absorption, meaning they work across the entire frequency spectrum
Features & Highlights of Acoustic Bass Trap:
✅ High density
Acoustic cell structure is designed to maximize noise absorption.
✅ Improve Acoustic Quality
With our improved design for the acoustic Multi-Cut Bass Trap, you can enjoy yourself without creating noise. Do not hesitate to create your own private space by installing our soundproofing foam.
✅ Amazing Material
Sound-Absorbing Foam Made by Imported High Quality Foam. Best sound deadening to smooth the sound of your room.
✅ Easy to install
Scissors, elco, staples, tacks, nails, glue
All our acoustic panels are non-toxic and environment friendly.
✅ Fire-Retardant Foam
Acoustic foam is fire-retardant. It stops fire from spreading and reduces its intensity.
Before & After Installed Acoustic Multi-Cut Bass Trap
Arrowzoom Soundproof Foam Sound Test
In this video, it shows the acoustic test comparison after installed acoustic pyramid across room types: Music Studio, Home Theater, Meeting Room, Indoor Stadium, and Sound Insulation & Vibration
Technical Data Sheet
STC (Sound Transmission Class), is a numerical rating of how effective a material is at blocking the transmission of sound through itself. This rating generally applies to hard materials like rubberized sound barriers, concrete, brick and drywall but also applies to a much lesser degree to softer materials like mineral fiber (although it isn’t tested by itself; it’s tested as part of a wall system to verify its effectiveness).
How To Install Acoustic Panel Step by Step
Follow the guidelines below to install acoustic panels to your walls step by step.
Step 1: Restore Vacuumed Acoustical Treatment Foam
Follow the instruction in this video to extract the acoustic foam
Step 2: Locate the Acoustic Foam For Outline
Lay the Studio Foam out for your specific application. Keep in mind that you want the foam evenly distributed throughout the room.
Step 3: Mark & Resize the Acoustic Foam To Best Fit
Measure the designated areas that need to be field cut on the foam and make the appropriate cuts (examples would be around beams, doorways, or if a short piece is needed). After all the pieces have been field cut, put the material back in the appropriate position on the wall or ceiling and lightly mark the bottom and side of where each piece will be lightly with a pencil to ensure straight application.
Step 4: Apply Arrowzoom Tape or Glue the Acoustic Foam with Adhesive Spray
There are two ways to put the acoustic foams on the designated wall.
Method 1: Use Arrowzoom Sticky Double Sided Tape. Each foam should use 4 tapes. One for each corner. Once you peel off the sticker, the Acoustic Foams should easily sticky to the surface of your choice.
Method 2: Glue each piece individually with PL Polyurethane Construction Adhesive. Create a perimeter around the outside of the material staying 1 1/2" away from the edge. Create an X pattern across the center of the material.
(Note: Due to Shipping Reason, we do not sell Glue)
Step 5: Hang the Acoustic Foam With The Marked Line
Line up the materials on marked lines from Step 3 and press firmly against the material compressing the foam. Repeat step for remaining pieces of foam.
Can I Compare The Soundproof Effect In Different Room Settings?
If you would like to hear the sound comparison difference in different room settings, you can check out our case study for real-life applications.
Size & Dimension:
Bass Trap - 50 X 30 X 30 cm (19.6 X 11.8 X 11.8 in)
- Cube Corner Block - 30 X 30 X 30 cm (11.8 X 11.8 X 11.8 in)
Actual color may slightly differ depends on monitor settings.
We may split your order into multiple shipments for postage. And due to shipping requirements, we compressed (vacuum sealed) the acoustic foam for easy shipping.
Please kindly give up until 24 to 48 hours for the foam to restore its normal size.
1. Is this product sold with whatever I need to mount/stick it on my walls? If not, what product should I buy to do that?
• Bundle order comes with a free 4 pcs transparent tape. You can also order 24 pcs tape here ►
2. Are these the right panels for soundproofing a subwoofer? If not, what should i get instead?
• It depends on the room size these are sufficient but you should drop a few more dollars and get something a little better quality.
3. Can i apply this on my door (inside my room) to prevent noisy neighbor or the noise outside?
• Yes, you can. But it wouldn’t keep 100% of the sound out, however. These are really designed to insulate a room and dampen sound before it hits a wall and reflects back. They will keep some sound out, but not too much. If you're going to put it on a door just made sure you over lap the gaps between the door and the wall on all sides. Like, put the tile about an inch past the edge of the door.
4. Would these be good for sound proofing a bedroom?
• No, that's really not what these are for. They provide echo damping, not sound proofing. Sure, if you coated a door with the stuff on both sides it might lessen the sound a bit, but it's really not what they're meant to do. These panels are only designed to reduce room noise inside, not noises from outside.
5. For the Tile Panel, is it small squares or is it a huge board?
• It is a huge square with the size of 50cm X 50cm (19.6 in X 19.6 in)
6. Would this work for soundproofing an entire room for a recording studio?
• This product will not 100% soundproof a room. But it will help with sound-isolation of the room.
7. Can I spray paint them to make them a little more attractive?
• You can, but we wouldn't advise this. Not only they are extremely porous--because clearly, its foam, it would change the condition to do what they were originally intended to do (to collect sound). We suggest you buy different colors of panels, we offer different colors for these kind of situations.
8. Can this product be used outdoors?
• No, if it’s uncovered open area, it wont last the rain and sun. If it’s on a covered area the dust or dirt may affect the quality of the foam and may affect it’s ability to collect or isolate sound.
9. What is it made of?
• Our Acoustic foam is a lightweight open celled foam material made from polyurethane foam polyester, and also extruded melamine foam.
10. How do I arrange these around my room with studio monitors?
• There are a couple of ways of doing it, one way is to arrange all of them together on your wall opposite of your monitors another way is to spread them out evenly around the room. For more ideas on you can check on you tube.
11. Are these flame retarded or fire proof?
• Yes, they are
12. It really echoes when I am talking on the phone at normal volumes. Will this dampen my voice?
• Yes it will substantially. But it depends on the size of the room on how much it will absorb the sound.
13. Will this soundproof the intense bass of my subwoofer?
• Not really, but you can buy our Bass Trap Foam to lessen the intense bass.
14. Can these be cut/altered to fit into certain spaces?
•Yes. Quite easily.
15. Did the foams undergo an Sound Absorption Test?
• Yes, after manufacturing, the foams will undergo an Sound Absorption Test.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
How Many Acoustic Foams & Soundproof Panels Do You Need?