No Products in the Cart
Arrowzoom Black Corner Bass Trap Set is the best soundproofing solution to absorb low-frequency sound energy. Multi-Cut Bass Trap can create the greatest sound attenuation with minimum space. Each Order Contains: 3 pcs. Bass Trap Acoustic Foam + 1 pc. Corner Block + 4 pcs. FREE Tape + FREE Acoustic Foam Guide
Acoustic cell structure is designed to maximize noise absorption.
With our improved design for the acoustic Multi-Cut Bass Trap, you can enjoy yourself without creating noise. Do not hesitate to create your own private space by installing our soundproofing foam.
Sound-Absorbing Foam Made by Imported High Quality Foam. Best sound deadening to smooth the sound of your room.
Scissors, elco, staples, tacks, nails, glue
All our acoustic panels are non-toxic and environment friendly.
Acoustic foam is fire-retardant. It stops fire from spreading and reduces its intensity.
In this video, it shows the acoustic test comparison after installed acoustic pyramid across room types: Music Studio, Home Theater, Meeting Room, Indoor Stadium, and Sound Insulation & Vibration
STC (Sound Transmission Class), is a numerical rating of how effective a material is at blocking the transmission of sound through itself. This rating generally applies to hard materials like rubberized sound barriers, concrete, brick and drywall but also applies to a much lesser degree to softer materials like mineral fiber (although it isn’t tested by itself; it’s tested as part of a wall system to verify its effectiveness).
Follow the guidelines below to install acoustic panels to your walls step by step.
Follow the instruction in this video to extract the acoustic foam
Lay the Studio Foam out for your specific application. Keep in mind that you want the foam evenly distributed throughout the room.
Measure the designated areas that need to be field cut on the foam and make the appropriate cuts (examples would be around beams, doorways, or if a short piece is needed). After all the pieces have been field cut, put the material back in the appropriate position on the wall or ceiling and lightly mark the bottom and side of where each piece will be lightly with a pencil to ensure straight application.
There are two ways to put the acoustic foams on the designated wall.
Method 1: Use Arrowzoom Sticky Double Sided Tape. Each foam should use 4 tapes. One for each corner. Once you peel off the sticker, the Acoustic Foams should easily sticky to the surface of your choice.
Method 2: Glue each piece individually with PL Polyurethane Construction Adhesive. Create a perimeter around the outside of the material staying 1 1/2" away from the edge. Create an X pattern across the center of the material.
(Note: Due to Shipping Reason, we do not sell Glue)
Line up the materials on marked lines from Step 3 and press firmly against the material compressing the foam. Repeat step for remaining pieces of foam.
If you would like to hear the sound comparison difference in different room settings, you can check out our case study for real-life applications.
Bass Trap - 50 X 30 X 30 cm (19.6 X 11.8 X 11.8 in)
Actual color may slightly differ depends on monitor settings.
We may split your order into multiple shipments for postage. And due to shipping requirements, we compressed (vacuum sealed) the acoustic foam for easy shipping.
Please kindly give up until 24 to 48 hours for the foam to restore its normal size.
1. Is this product sold with whatever I need to mount/stick it on my walls? If not, what product should I buy to do that?
• Bundle order comes with a free 4 pcs transparent tape. You can also order 24 pcs tape
2. Are these the right panels for soundproofing a subwoofer? If not, what should i get instead?
• It depends on the room size these are sufficient but you should drop a few more dollars and get something a little better quality.
3. Can i apply this on my door (inside my room) to prevent noisy neighbor or the noise outside?
• Yes, you can. But it wouldn’t keep 100% of the sound out, however. These are really designed to insulate a room and dampen sound before it hits a wall and reflects back. They will keep some sound out, but not too much. If you're going to put it on a door just made sure you over lap the gaps between the door and the wall on all sides. Like, put the tile about an inch past the edge of the door.
4. Would these be good for sound proofing a bedroom?
• No, that's really not what these are for. They provide echo damping, not sound proofing. Sure, if you coated a door with the stuff on both sides it might lessen the sound a bit, but it's really not what they're meant to do. These panels are only designed to reduce room noise inside, not noises from outside.
5. For the Tile Panel, is it small squares or is it a huge board?
• It is a huge square with the size of 50cm X 50cm (19.6 in X 19.6 in)
6. Would this work for soundproofing an entire room for a recording studio?
• This product will not 100% soundproof a room. But it will help with sound-isolation of the room.
7. Can I spray paint them to make them a little more attractive?
• You can, but we wouldn't advise this. Not only they are extremely porous--because clearly, its foam, it would change the condition to do what they were originally intended to do (to collect sound). We suggest you buy different colors of panels, we offer different colors for these kind of situations.
8. Can this product be used outdoors?
• No, if it’s uncovered open area, it wont last the rain and sun. If it’s on a covered area the dust or dirt may affect the quality of the foam and may affect it’s ability to collect or isolate sound.
9. What is it made of?
• Our Acoustic foam is a lightweight open celled foam material made from polyurethane foam polyester, and also extruded melamine foam.
10. How do I arrange these around my room with studio monitors?
• There are a couple of ways of doing it, one way is to arrange all of them together on your wall opposite of your monitors another way is to spread them out evenly around the room. For more ideas on you can check on you tube.
11. Are these flame retarded or fire proof?
• Yes, they are
12. It really echoes when I am talking on the phone at normal volumes. Will this dampen my voice?
• Yes it will substantially. But it depends on the size of the room on how much it will absorb the sound.
13. Will this soundproof the intense bass of my subwoofer?
• Not really, but you can buy our Bass Trap Foam to lessen the intense bass.
14. Can these be cut/altered to fit into certain spaces?
•Yes. Quite easily.
15. Did the foams undergo an Sound Absorption Test?
• Yes, after manufacturing, the foams will undergo an Sound Absorption Test.
If you are still not sure, feel free to speak to an expert now.